Sponsorship needed for London Marathon - running for Make-A-Wish Foundation

Sponsor me on Virgin Money Giving

Monday, October 16, 2006

13.1 miles - am I sure?

I've done it. I got a bit carried away with the 8.2 mile run last weeekend and after booking a couple of 10 mile runs in the New Year I've also signed up for the Reading half-marathon. I'm raising money for CLIC Sargent (Cancer and Leukemia in Children) and will be doing a sponsorship 'push' in the New Year as part of my 'hassle people once a year' pledge.

If you want to be ahead of the pack then you're more than welcome to go to www.justgiving.com/johnlowit and get in ahead of the crowd.

That's all really for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you the best for getting some money for Clic together. Greetings, From Hamburg in Germany,

Carlos
www.endorphinum.de

John said...

Many thanks

John